Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guest Post - Olivia Bunde

This week, ABA features a special guest post from my partner-in-crime (read: fiance), 
Olivia Bunde.  Let's gaze into the mind of the woman beside the man:
...................................................................................................................

Today's generation often blames their parents for all of their shortcomings. All too often, when a flaw is brought to someone's attention, they leap into a highly dramatized version of their childhood. They explain that they weren't hugged enough or never got that Barbie Dream House, and that's why they never learned basic social skills or are already well over their head in debt.

Meet Beth. She's sick and tired of people not taking responsibility for their actions.



"For my 7th birthday, all I wanted was an Easy Bake Oven."


"The day before my birthday, I snuck into my mother's closet where I saw-"




"Much to my dismay, my precious treat baking contraption was not inside. Since that day,
I've had my struggles."


"I can't help but think my life would have turned out differently if
my mother would have granted my one, simple, innocent wish."


Quite the sentigum if you ask me.



No comments:

Post a Comment