Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's not a gay joke...it's a sandwich joke.


Is it still a pun if it's a play on acronyms?
Furthermore, if I make a really good play on acronyms, is it okay for someone to shout

"Shiiiit, that's a hot POA"?

Further yet, isn't that bit a hot POA in its own rights?  This could go on forever.  Could I have found a time loop in a literary element?   If I seek to prove that one thing is something else, will I always come out right?  Why prove anything, then, if not to exert power over simpler people?

And just like that, I am lost in a sea of existentialism.



2 comments:

  1. That bacon looks deelish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out and the good words.

    Also, I must agree with Olivia in saying that bacon does in fact look deelish.

    ReplyDelete